пʼятницю, 1 березня 2024 р.

Volkswagen E-Golf(2020) 370km per charge!

Yesterday, I decided to determine the maximum range of my electric vehicle under conditions close to ideal. It's a Volkswagen E-Golf that I bought three months ago. The previous owner had it for 2 years and 9 months. The mileage when I bought it was 70,000km. Now it's about 78,000km. The VIN LFVNB9AU2LXXXXXXX is for a Chinese E-Golf, manufactured by Lifan. When purchasing the car, there were concerns about how long-lasting the battery would be since it has no thermal management or similar technologies. But it seems from the indicator that the battery is indeed very durable. The previous owner mentioned that he never used fast charging. I've used it twice with 40kW - "just to try it out." It works, charging about 30kW per hour. The temperature during the drive was 10 degrees Celsius, with bright sunshine warming the cabin like a greenhouse (I had to occasionally open the windows to air it out and cool down the cabin). So, I didn't use the climate control at all. The journey was from the village of Vil’khy, Zolotnisky district to the city of Kyiv, River Station. Slightly uphill, but not significantly - overall, without long ascents or descents - on the left bank of the Dnipro. It was fully charged before departure. I drove at a cruise speed of about 60km/h, sometimes - 70km/h. I was listening to the media center the whole time - but I think you can't save much over 4 hours - maybe 1kw? So, upon arrival in Kyiv, when the odometer showed 160km, the range indicator still showed 210km. In total - 370km under such ideal conditions. The consumption was 9.4kw/100km. This gives a calculated battery size of 370*9.4/100=34.78kw. This is significantly different from reviews about the maximum range of such a car. But when I was looking for my E-Golf, I was told that the Lifan factory in China installed a 40Kw gross battery, which gives about 37 net. Because if you take 36kw gross and 32kw net - the numbers don't add up. But the fact is right there on the display. I am myself surprised!

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар